Family Business Consulting
This service aims to help families sharing businesses preserve business relationships while maintaining healthy non-business relationships. These services include
- Conflict Resolution
- Family meetings and retreats
- Family governance
Training & Education
Much of this revolves around the education of the next generation on issues including wealth management and financial literacy, as well as wider economic matters. These services include:
- Organizing family meetings.
- Ensuring family education commitments.
- Coordination of generational education with outside advisers.
Administrative services or back-office services are essential to the smooth running of our clients’ wealth management activities. These services include:
- Support on general legal issues.
- Opening bank accounts.
- Bank statement reconciliation.
- Referrals and management of legal and accountancy firms.
- Payment of invoices and taxes and arranging tax compliance.
- Bill payment and review of expenses for authorization.